I sometimes open Vim for some quick changes in the terminal.
Here is a quick listing of the extensions I installed on my VS Code (minus the ones specific to languages):
- Clipboard Manager
- Color Highlight
- EditorConfig for VS Code
- Error Lens
- Gitlab Merge Request Upvotes
- GitLens - Git Supercharged
- Indent Rainbow
- Live Share
- Prettier - Code formatter
- Project Manager
- Template String Converter
- I use Rectangle for window management.
- As a Spotlight alternative, I use Raycast.
- Notion as my knowledge base and note taking application.
- I'm a huge music listener, and use Spotify for the music.
- I use GitHub Desktop for simpliest Git workflows
- Bitwarden is my go to for password management.
- Raindrop to store links.
- RunJS to write some code in isolation.
- 2 Dell monitors, not made for gaming, I plan to buy a 144Hz monitor in the near future.
- beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 80 Ohm headset and a Rode NT1-A mic linked to a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen audio USB interface. The mic stands on a Rode PSA-1 mic stand.
- I walk with a Ducky x Varmilo MIYA Pro Mac White LED 65% Dye Sub PBT Mechanical Keyboard keyboard with red switches and aim with a Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse.
- 🔥 Computer specs:
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Wraith Spire Edition (3.6 GHz)
- ASUS DUAL RTX 3070 O8G DDR6
- MSI B450M Pro-M2 Max
- G.Skill Flare X Series 32 Go (2 x 16 Go) DDR4 3200 MHz CL16
- Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250 Go
- Seagate BarraCuda 1 To (ST1000DM010)
- Seasonic FOCUS GX 750 Gold
- be quiet! Silent Base 800 (Noir/Argent)
- I sit in an Autonomous Ergochair 2
- I have 9 Nanoleafs panels for some light mood.
- Apple M1 Chip with 8-Core CPU and 8-Core GPU 512GB Storage 16GB Unified Memory
- The screen is a LG 34" LED - 34UC99-W
- Standing Desk Flexispot E5B
- Headset Sony WH-1000XM4 Argent for meetings and Edifier R1280DB Bois as speakers for music.
- Ultimate Hacking Keyboard keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches and a Keychron K7 when working nomadly.
- Logitech MX Master 2S as a mouse.
- I do between 10 and 20 kilometers of bike per day on my Flexispot Bike
- For the lighting mood, I have some Philips Hue behind the screen.